Saturday, June 1, 2013

Big Spring Family Aquatica Center


  

We had a fun Saturday at a water park in Big Spring. It's about a 45 minute drive from where we are in Midland, but we thought it was worth it! $5 bucks for us and Jack was free. It had 2 big slides, a lazy river and then a kids water area with little mini water slides that Jack loved. He was a little skeptical of the water at first, but then enjoyed it. He was shivering pretty good by the time we got out. A warm towel, sitting in Mom's lap took care of that! After we left, we found yummy burgers at a local joint in Big Spring, called Al's and Son Bar B Q. And just to squeeze in as much fun as we could we quickly checked out the Sibley nature center here in Midland, but it was getting to hot. I foresee a future saturday activity in the works! Very fun Saturday, and now I'm super proud of myself because I blogged about it using the iPad! This iPad may just make blogging pretty easy for me!  Maybe this will be my new way to do it...I just know life is full of too many fun memories that are zooming by, and I want to remember them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment