Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My new version of blogging...copying and pasting my facebook statuses to be saved for family history's sake...APRIL 2013

4/7/2013- What a great talk! ("The Hope of God's Light" by Elder Uchtdorf) Inspired words. Recently, I have felt darkness in my life. Only with the help of my Savior, have I felt the hope of light once more. Love General Conference! Love knowing that living Apostles of The Lord walk the earth in these latter days!



4/10/2013- In honor of National Siblings Day, One of the last photos taken of all 7 original Reynard siblings. We love and miss you every day Rob!


4/13/2013-Watching Toy Story for the first time. I love my tv watchin' son!

4/15/2013- I love simple Gospel truths! And the ability to have them at my finger tips. I feel grateful to have the knowledge that this life is not the end. And Im not always good at it, but I have hope that Heavenly Father and my Savior will make things right in the end!

 
4/16/2013- .My son all the sudden thinks he's a dare devil! I'm seeing a trend...I seem to post pictures that he is looking at the tv! For the record, he has already spent time playing in his new reorganized room and looking at books. so, no judging!

4/17/2013- Four maintenance visits later, we have a new a/c! Not looking forward to seeing what are bill is, after having it run hours on end, maintaining 80*. Thankfully we're not hot natured people!

4/24/2013- My heart is filled with sooooooo much gratitude for the family I have! I love all of my siblings, the knowledge I get to live with them forever, the precious memories of the past and the happiness and good memories that are to be had in the future with them! Love you guys!


4/29/2013- My little lion cub! Tootin' my own horn a bit...Thought the lion and bunny masks I made for the playschool group I hosted this morning turned out pretty cute! And I was pretty impressed with myself that I had 5 toddlers under 2, and a 7 week old hanging out with me for 2 hours and all went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment