Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! I decided I should join in the blogging world again, mostly for myself and to document all the wonderful things going on in my life, (since I am majorly slacking in the journal writing department) but I also thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with our family and friends. I can't promise that I will post that often, but I can hope!

So, First off, let me tell you a little bit about ourselves...

My Husband Rocky, works for a Commercial Builder in San Antonio and he loves ALL things outdoors, fishing, hunting, long walks, exploring the wilderness, and so forth.

I'm Rebecca, and I work at the corporate office for a chain of retail stores in airports across the U.S. and I love ALL things indoors! Reading, cooking, baking,(those two, only on occasion) watching t.v., surfing the internet, etc and I am slowing beginning to learn to love the outdoors as well. :)

I hope you all enjoy and from time to time will leave a comment where we can all keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment